Kev Clayton - Brassall Pharmacy and Naturopathic Clinic
Cnr Hunter & Workshops St
Clinic is inside the pharmacy
Clinic Phone: 07 3201 6570
Kev is a qualified pharmacist with over four decades experience. He qualified as a herbalist and naturopath five years ago obtaining a degree from the Australian College of Natural Medicine in Brisbane. The degree course covers a wide variety of natural health treatments. Kev has continued his studies through the University of New England (Armidale) where he is pursuing a Masters of Health Science (Herbal Medicine).
Kev's pharmacy experience enables integration of conventional medicines with herbal or naturopathic remedies if needed.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Masters of Health Science (Herbal Medicine) (studying)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- National Herbalists Association of Australia
- Australian Natural Therapists Association
- Australian Integrative Medicine Association
- Contributor, naturopath and pharmacist, Ipswich News, Ask an Expert" column.