Established in 1860, McPhersons has been connecting communities for over 160 years. We are a leader in Health, Wellness and Beauty within Australasia and are constantly striving to provide sustainable health, wellness and beauty solutions that enrich people’s lives everyday from the inside and out.
We have operations in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Some of our leading market brands include Dr. LeWinn’s, Lady Jayne, Manicare, Swisspers, Soulful, Maseur and Multix.
The leading herbal supplement brands Fusion Health and Oriental Botanicals were recently welcomed into the McPherson’s portfolio.
Amazing opportunity to join the Health Education team and assist in the sales growth of Fusion Health and Oriental Botanical products through education and training. You will delivery training in different methods, ranging from formal and informal webinars and face-to-face events, plus help in the production of written materials.
Delivery of National Training Calendar events; Pharmacy and Health Food Store Education:
- Present at national training workshops for the purposes of increasing audience knowledge of company products and enhancing their ability to convey the features and benefits of products to their customers.
- Workshops will be online webinars and face-to-face events
- Audiences will include pharmacy assistants and health food store assistants predominantly. Pharmacists, naturopaths and other healthcare professionals may also be in attendance.
Maintain regular weekly communication with Head of Education on the success of events.
- Delivery of in-store trainings; Pharmacy and Health Food Stores:
- Liaise with Territory Managers to build and manage an in-store training schedule in QLD/Northern NSW.
- Work co-operatively with the Sales Team to ensure the effective servicing of their customers.
- Build brand loyalty and knowledge via regular face-to-face interactions at store level.
- Promote other training opportunities (e.g. online learning).
- Report weekly on stores and number of participants trained.
Delivery of ad-hoc trainings as required; include but not limited to:
- Banner specific events
- Public events
Production of written materials; include but not limited to:
- Training materials – PowerPoint presentations, product guides, features and benefits sheets
- Liaise with relevant parties (including Head of Education, marketing department) to ascertain suitable content development requirements.
Delivery of internal staff training as required.
Participate in activities to upskill internal staff on company and product knowledge as required. This may include monthly product refresher trainings on Territory Manager conference calls.
- Tertiary qualification in Naturopathy
- Demonstrated experience practising as a Naturopath in a similar education position
- Clear and concise communication skills, fluent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organisational and attention to detail skills
- Confidentiality and discretion in dealing with all matters
- Professional manner and approach to interactions and communications with fellow staff, clients and suppliers
- Ability to work independently of supervision, and confidence and experience to create your own work
- Ability in defining, prioritising and organising competing tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to make sound evidence-based decisions under pressure
If you’re ready to Be Bold, Be Brave & Create Better then apply today using the appropriate links and join the McPherson’s team!
McPherson’s Consumer Products is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, LGBTQI+ and diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Please visit our website for more information about our company www.mcphersons.com.au.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.