This calendar lists professional and public events run by the NHAA and others.
Scroll down for listings and click on the links for detailed information on each event.
NB: Listings of events run by other organisations or individuals are supplied for information purposes only and do not constitute NHAA endorsement of content, products, organisations, or people.
Due to the year's events, we have had to postpone the NHAA's International Conference due in Hobart next year.
Because it is so vital for our community to be able to come together and connect over shared knowledge and experience, we are now planning a local event for 2021 : a national symposium on herbal and naturopathic medicine. We want this two day event to celebrate clinical practice, showcase the work of our Australian researchers and hear wisdom from the profession's elders.
The NHAA's Symposium will be held on the 1st and 2nd May, 2021, at Novotel Surfers Paradise, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition ‘NHAA Symposium – Win one of 2 Virtual Tickets’
Game of skills
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees of the NHAA (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries and related entities are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 9.00pm AEST on 9 April 2021 and closes at 5.00pm AEDT on 16 April 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, persons must, within the Promotional Period, like the NHAA Facebook or Instagram posts, tell us in twenty (20) words or less in the comment section ‘who are you most looking forward to seeing at the NHAA Symposium’. There is a limit of one entry per person.
5. There will be two (2) prize winners, selected at11.00am AEDST on 19 April 2021 at the NHAA offices - 3/2-4 Holden St, Ashfield NSW 2131. The winner will be notified by a comment/reply from the NHAA on their Facebook / Instagram post and will be required to then Private or Direct Message NHAA with their details within 24 hours.
6. The prize-winner will be selected based on the response to the entry question which is deemed to be the most creative. Each winner will receive 1 x virtual ticket to attend the NHAA National Symposium on Herbal and Naturopathic Medicine. The total prize value is $ 1218 AUD including GST ($609 per ticket) .
7. Any costs related to viewing the Symposium online, including but not limited to internet access (excluding those listed in paragraph 6) and items of a personal nature are NOT INCLUDED and, if applicable, are payable by the Winner.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
9. Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought.