This calendar lists professional and public events run by the NHAA and others.
Scroll down for listings and click on the links for detailed information on each event.
NB: Listings of events run by other organisations or individuals are supplied for information purposes only and do not constitute NHAA endorsement of content, products, organisations, or people.
Metagenics invites you to join us for The 2020 International Congress on Natural Medicine – an event designed to help prepare Practitioners for the road ahead when a patient presents with a cancer diagnosis. While a miracle cure for cancer is still a distant dream, there is much that you can do now as a Practitioner, to support a patient through their cancer experience.
This year’s Congress will equip Practitioners with concepts and tools to provide:
- Holistic support for cancer patients – including biochemistry, physiology, psychology as well as spirituality.
- Complementary Medicines safe in the co-management of conventional cancer treatment with reduced side effects.
- Skills on how to provide palliative care – so that the patient as well as their family can maintain the best quality of life.
- Context around conflicting views – looking at both sides of the picture and how to make the best decisions possible around a patient’s prescription.
- New science in epigenetics and mitochondria that could lead to new opportunities in diagnosis and treatment pathways.
- Methods of cancer prevention – simple changes that can reduce a patient’s risk of cancer.
For further information click here.