This calendar lists professional and public events run by the NHAA and others.
Scroll down for listings and click on the links for detailed information on each event.
NB: Listings of events run by other organisations or individuals are supplied for information purposes only and do not constitute NHAA endorsement of content, products, organisations, or people.
In this comprehensive workshop, founder of The Great Plains Laboratory, Dr William Shaw will discuss when to use the Organic Acids Test (OAT) and the Environmental Pollutant Testing (GPL-TOX), and how to interpret the results to achieve the best outcomes for your patients.
Topics will include:
- How to use the Organic Acids Test (OAT)
- The Link Between Clostridia Bacteria Toxins & Health Issues
- The Impacts of Oxalate Toxicity
- Mycotoxins: Mould and Chronic Illnesses
- Non-Metal Toxic Chemicals & Their Effects on Health
- Case Studies and much more!
**All attendees will receive a free Organic Acids Test (OAT)!**
Early bird special for discounted prices until 31st March.
For full details see: