Wellbeing Pharmacy is probably best known for being the quirkiest and most fun pharmacy on the planet*. As a group of healthcare professionals, we specialise in treating the 'whole' person – physically, socially, medically, and emotionally.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to deliver attentive, devoted treatment and exceptional service, helping to provide our customers with the best outcome for their health.
We offer a high-end service, based on a culture of WOW! We demand the best of ourselves, with a creative, fun and open-minded attitude. We believe in constantly growing and learning, finding ways to embrace change and model excellence.
To work at welbeingpharmacy you've gotta have a decent sense of humour and an enthusiastic attitude.
*self proclaimed, but who's going to argue?
Reporting to the Manager, the Naturopath (AKA wellness superhero!) is responsible for assisting and supporting the tribe in delivering happiness to the community and beyond. The Naturopath is a key member of the tribe and plays a critical role in WOWing our customers by building strong relationships, providing the best possible service and offering sound advice about possible natural treatments for certain health-related conditions. OK that was the boring stuff… this person is also responsible for: being quirky at all times, laughing the loudest, being the best dressed (day to day and for occasions) and overall contributing to the wellbeingpharmacy experience that our custy’s know and love.
Summary: An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service consistently
- Go above and beyond to provide individual health solutions and exceptional service to a diverse range of customers
- Conduct consultations with clients to assess their health presentation, identify driving factors and treat their conditions and illness
- Grow and maintain a client portfolio
- Display willingness to meet customer needs with a sound product knowledge of store lines, including pharmaceuticals and complementary products
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all internal and external customers
- Keeping the Manager and tribe informed on all necessary matters
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position. Sorry to be so boring about it.
- Customer centered – passionate about helping people
- Influence and Communicate – possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Adaptability – willingness to learn and demonstrate ability to follow processes
- Ethics and Compliance – strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Enters and locates information on computer (familiarity with Cliniko is a bonus)
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment
- Reads information, often in small print or messy handwriting
- Visually locates supplements, products and other objects as well
- Ability to produce engaging, written educational material for customers in the pharmacy and online (social media skills would be a plus)
- Relevant qualifications – e.g. Bachelor of Health Science or Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy is ideal
- Students in their final year of study are also highly regarded
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Association Membership
- Current Professional Indemnity insurance
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 as per current public health order
How to apply
Be quick and grab hold of this great opportunity to be awesome! Send your resume and cover letter to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org