We would like to remind our members of the importance of having a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
The plans set out what businesses and organisations need to do to fulfil their obligations under public health orders and minimise risk of transmission of COVID-19 on their premises.
You also need to keep a copy of your plan and provide it when asked to an authorised person.
Please find below, relevant links to help you with your Safety Plan, per state:
- NSW –> https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/business/safety-plans
- VIC –> https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/covidsafe-plan
- QLD –> https://www.business.qld.gov.au/running-business/covid-19-restrictions/current
- WA –> https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-the-premier-and-cabinet/covid-19-coronavirus-business-and-industry-advice
- ACT –> https://www.act.gov.au/business/keeping-your-business-covid-safe/covid-safety-plan
- TAS –> https://worksafe.tas.gov.au/topics/Health-and-Safety/safety-alerts/coronavirus/covid-safe-workplaces-framework
- NT –> https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/business-and-work/business