NHAA members have established four regional chapters to support fellow herbalists and naturopaths and advance our profession in the wider community. Anyone is welcome to attend the regular meetings, talks, outings and other events and there are many benefits, including:
- Excellent networking opportunities to connect with other practitioners.
- Students & non members are welcome to participate.
- Talks & presentations on a wide range of topics relevant to Herbal Medicine and Naturopathy
- Earn CPD points for meeting attendance.
- Keep abreast of current issues & developments.
- Build your public speaking skills by giving a talk & earn CPD points for your presentation.
- Enjoy the support of your local Herbal Community & perhaps find yourself a mentor.
VicHerbs – Melbourne
The Melbourne NHAA chapter, VicHerbs, has been running for over 35 years.
The group meets on the fourth Thursday of each month (except December and January) in the Bargoonga Nganjin Community Room at the North Fitzroy Library. The library is located at 182-186 St Georges Road in Fitzroy North.
Admission prices are $5 for students, $10 for NHAA members and $15 for the general public and there is no need to book. The group gather at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start and usually finish up between 9 and 9.30pm.
SydHerbs – Sydney
The Sydney NHAA chapter, Sydherbs, meets every two months at the Australasian College of Natural Therapies, 235 Pyrmont St in Pyrmont.
Attendance is $5 for students and NHAA members, $10 for non-members. Doors open at 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start. Light food and refreshments are included (bring your keep-cup!)
SEQHerbs – South East Queensland
The Queensland NHAA chapter, SEQherbs, meets every two months in Brisbane, the Gold or Sunshine Coast.
The Adelaide chapter meets 3-4 times a year to greet the seasons, in the botanic gardens, a private garden invitation or in someone’s home. Occasionally we have one big meeting with invited speakers, if you’d like to know more or get involved please get in touch via our Facebook page.
If you are interested in setting up a local chapter in your area, please contact us.