The Australian Journal of Herbal and Naturopathic Medicine (AJHNM) is Australia’s leading herbal publication.
A thoroughly modern, peer-reviewed, and clinically relevant journal, the AJHNM can trace its origins back to publications issued by the Association as long ago as the 1930s.
Issued quarterly, the AJHNM publishes material on all aspects of herbal medicine including philosophy, phytochemistry, pharmacology and the clinical application of medicinal plants.
The AJHNM is now on a digital platform, creating new and exciting opportunities for advertisers!
Some of the benefits include:
- A growing electronic audience with expansion to overseas readers
- Journal indexed to the major international databases.
- Altimetric for each article
- A higher penetration rate with the new platform
- Double digit growth in NHAA membership numbers year on year
- Better access to your target audience of naturopaths and western herbalists and
- Full year bookings, up to 4 issues
- Discounts available for our Corporate members
Advertise in the AJHNM
|Advertisement Size||Included Digital Advertisement||Rates Per Issue (Incl GST)|
|Back Cover||50% of Leaderboard||$2,273|
|Inside Back Cover||25% of Leaderboard||$1,979|
|Inside Front Cover||25% of Leaderboard||$1,979|
|Full page||50% of Square||$1,750|
|Half page||25% of Square||$1,052|
For advertising enquiries
Please contact the NHAA office.
The AJHNM is indexed in the following on-line (electronic) databases :
- Google Scholar