NHAA local chapters are groups set up and run by NHAA full members in their local communities. They are open to both members and non members and are aimed at supporting and encouraging networking within their local area, they run regular meetings, talks, outings and events and are a valuable source of support and information for all that attend. Other benefits include:
- Excellent networking opportunities to connect with other Herbalists – often with many years of experience
- Students & non members are welcome to participate.
- Talks & presentations on a wide range of topics relevant to Herbal Medicine.
- Earn CPD points for meeting attendance
- Keep abreast of current issues & developments
- Build your public speaking skills by giving a talk & earn CPD points for your presentation.
- Enjoy the support of your local Herbal Community & perhaps find yourself a mentor!
There are several local NHAA Chapters around the country, contact them directly on the email addresses / social media channels below to see dates and times of their next meeting.
If you are interested in setting up a local chapter in your area, please visit the Chapters and Community page:
Join the inaugural TasHerbs Chapter Meeting
- 6:30pm – 30 November, 2023
- at Goulds Natural Medicine
TasHerbs is a revival of the previous NHAA chapter based in and around Hobart. They plan to meet bi-monthly on the last Thursday of the month. They will also hold impromptu get togethers for herbal harvests and some manufacturing.
For more information, email: email@example.com
Regional Chapters Contact Details
VicHerbs meets every 4th Thursday of the month
SEQHerbs – South East Queensland
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/230616676987798