NHAA local chapters are groups set up and run by NHAA full members in their local communities. They are open to both members and non members and are aimed at supporting and encouraging networking within their local area, they run regular meetings, talks, outings and events and are a valuable source of support and information for all that attend. Other benefits include:
- Excellent networking opportunities to connect with other Herbalists – often with many years of experience
- Students & non members are welcome to participate.
- Talks & presentations on a wide range of topics relevant to Herbal Medicine.
- Earn CPD points for meeting attendance
- Keep abreast of current issues & developments
- Build your public speaking skills by giving a talk & earn CPD points for your presentation.
- Enjoy the support of your local Herbal Community & perhaps find yourself a mentor!
There are several local NHAA Chapters around the country, contact them directly on the email addresses / social media channels below to see dates and times of their next meeting.
If you are interested in setting up a local chapter in your area, please visit the Chapters and Community page:
ACTHerbs’ inaugural event
Monday 12 September
6pm – 7pm AEST
- Organiser: ACTHerbs
- Cost: Free
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Nourish and Breathe, Studio 7 Big 3.3 1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT. (Take Entrance 1 on Dairy Rd, head to P3 – parking is free – next to Yoga studio)
- RSVP: to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 September
You are invited to attend the birth of ACTHerbs, your local NHAA Chapter, this Spring 2022.
Join us, meet new and old friends.
We are looking to build a community of herbalists and naturopaths here in our Capital, to meet quarterly, share all things herbal, and support each other in our herbal crafts.
Please come, we are looking to unearth all of the wonderful practitioners dispersed around Canberra, students to the very experienced.
Herbal Tea Provided, of course!
We look forward to meeting you there.