Get-In-Quick tickets available from 20 November until allocation exhausted. Member prices have not increased from the Naturopathic Symposium 2023. Prices below include cc fees and GST
- Member – $505.00
- Member Instalment Option – $538.00 – Pay $269.00 now and the balance by 16 March 2024. .
- Non-Member – $729.00
- NHAA Student Members – $348.00 – Student membership is free – sign up here
Conditions apply so check the T&C’s below prior to purchase.
MEMBERS: You must log in first to access member prices.
NON-MEMBERS: Please fill in your first name, last name and e-mail address below before proceeding.
Your ticket price includes the following:
- Two day full access pass
- Access to Workshops – Due to limited places, an appointment system will be implemented closer to the date
- Meals and refreshments during Herbal Medicine Summit hours
- Complementary ‘Let’s Connect’ networking drinks & canapes 25 May.
- Access to Herbal Medicine Summit 2024 Recording available approximately 3 weeks post event.
Please read full terms and conditions below before purchasing tickets. By proceeding to payment, you understand and accept all conditions listed below.
It seems your browser doesn't support HTML5, so you will need to open this page in a new window.
NHAA Herbal Medicine Summit 2024 – 25 – 26 May, 2024 – Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA). ABN 25 000 009 932. Address: Suite 2.10, 46-50 Kent Road, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia; and
- 1.2 Delegate / Sponsor: An individual/corporate in their private capacity.
- TERMS OF REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE
- 2.1 Online Registration Portal: Registration takes place on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 2.2 Prices, Registration and Payment: Prices for attendance are published on the NHAA Website and may be subject to change from time to time. It is the responsibility of the Delegate to ensure that they understand the relevant pricing. Registration is subject to full payment being made. Credit card fees & GST apply and are both included in the costs displayed on this page.
- 2.3 Get in Quick Registration: Get in Quick tickets are on sale from 20 November 2023 until allocation exhausted. Delegates can pay the full amount or pay in two (2) instalments. Each instalment is 50%. The first instalment is non-refundable. The second instalment is to be paid on or before 16 March 2024. An administration fee of $30.00 applies for payment by instalment. Non-payment by the due date, you will forfeit your place at the Herbal Medicine Summit 2024 and NHAA will retain your 50% deposit. By proceeding to payment, you understand and accept these conditions.
- 2.4 Changes to the Conference and Cancellations: It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the NHAA to alter the advertised content or timing of the NHAA Herbal Medicine Summit 2024 or the advertised speakers. The NHAA reserves the right to do this at any time, in which case the NHAA will provide Delegates with notice of changes where possible.
- 2.5 Substitutions: If a delegate is unable to attend the NHAA Herbal Medicine Summit a substitute delegate may attend. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to find a substitute delegate. Substitution can be arranged up until 19 May 2024 by contacting the NHAA Office by email: email@example.com
- 2.6 Refunds: Where a delegate is unable to attend and is not in a position to substitute registration to another person and where the payment was made in full (not including full payment via instalments), the following applies: The registration will be transferred to an on-line option which will permit access to recordings of the entire Herbal Medicine Summit 2024 via the NHAA Members portal post event. No refunds will be issued.
- 2.7 NHAA Member pricing is available to NHAA members only. Members are not permitted to purchase tickets to the Herbal Medicine Summit 2024 on behalf of non-members at member prices. Tickets purchased by NHAA members on behalf of non-members will be automatically cancelled with no refund.
- 2.8 Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.
If you have any concerns regarding the above, please contact the NHAA office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org