NHAA Insurance Partner – Nexus Advisernet
The NHAA have entered a new partnership with an insurance broker to provide members with enhanced insurance cover and more competitive pricing for Professional Indemnity and Public & Products Liability Insurance. The new NHAA partner is The new NHAA partner is Nexus Advisernet, who are a general insurance broking and risk advisory firm focused on delivering market leading solutions and advice to commercial and corporate businesses operating in a wide range of industry sectors.
- Competitive Pricing
- Comprehensive Civil Liability Language
- Comprehensive Claims Made Public & Products Liability Cover
- Up to one hour legal advice – relating to a matter which has been accepted as notification of circumstance which may lead to a claim
- Choice of Limit
- Choice of Excess
- Employee Fidelity & Statutory Liability Sub-Limits
- Access to Heprorisk Whistle-Blower Hotline Service
Find out more about the exclusive NHAA offer in the Member News section
Discounted subscription to the Phytotherapy Desk Reference Web App
The app is continuously updated with research information including clinical trials, new uses of old favourites and information about drug interactions.
A subscription provides unrestricted access to the database including.
- Access to the desk reference on your computer, tablet or mobile
- 251 updated herbal medicine monographs
- Special section on standardised (branded) extracts)
- All common Western Ayurvedic, TCM and NZ medicinal plants as used by Australian and New Zealand practitioners.
- Search 1400 Herb-Drug and Nutrient-Drug interactions
- Search or browse herbal medicine research under each herb.
- Stay informed and save time.
- Improve your herbal medicine prescriptions.
- Qualify for Continuous Professional Education points.
Find out more about the exclusive NHAA offer in the Member News Section