Are you passionate about marketing and natural health? Do you excel in managing multifaceted tasks and working as part of a team? We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Marketing Manager to lead our dynamic marketing team based from our head office in Murarrie, Brisbane.
Business name and website
About the business
We work with healthcare practitioners to bring their patients personalised care, by providing clinical tools such as healthcare supplements and pathology testing, as well as educational programs and support.
We also work with natural health retailers to bring them high-quality supplements, information and training via our sister company, Thera Health.
The successful candidate will be self-managed, results-focused and a strong problem solver, with a high level of attention to detail. Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding and experience in the natural healthcare industry.
Location – Murarrie, Brisbane
Pay details eg Rate and salary or hourly rate – Discussed during interview
Work type – Full Time
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and allocate tasks within the marketing team
- Implement and streamline staff systems
- Create and repurpose content for various groups
- Approve various marketing content
- Oversee the upkeep and relevance of marketing collateral
- Ensure the brands we distribute are represented effectively, according to their brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Web team, Customer Service, and fellow Managers to drive improvements and functionality enhancements
Key Competencies and Preferred Capabilities
- Strong understanding of the natural healthcare landscape and best practices
(Naturopaths/Nutritionists welcome to apply)
- Proven track record in a managerial role within marketing
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail, be sure to creatively use the word ‘sparkle’ in your cover letter
- Proofreading skills
- Experience using Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using Indesign favoured
- Experience in running live webinars favoured
Please note: Work flexibility will be required for occasional webinars that fall
outside the usual office hours (with plenty of notice given)
- General familiarity with website operations
Join Our Team!
We attribute our success to our dedicated team characterised by integrity, innovation, and a shared passion for our mission. Be a part of a growing company in a thriving industry and contribute to a supportive team where your skills and expertise will make a tangible impact. If you're excited about this opportunity and believe it aligns with your expertise, kindly submit your resume and cover letter via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/73243381