Pricing: Standard Delegate – Member tickets – $682.00 inc GST, Standard Delegate – Non Member tickets – $880.00 inc GST. Student tickets are available for NHAA Student members for $341.00 inc GST. Student Membership is free – sign up here
MEMBERS: You must log in to access member pricing.
Your ticket price includes the following:
- Two day full access pass
- All meals and refreshments (Except for NHAA Excellence Awards Gala Dinner Event – tickets are now available for purchase)
- Access to Naturopathic Symposium 2023 Recording
Please read full terms and conditions below before purchasing tickets. By proceeding to payment, you understand and accept all conditions listed below.
It seems your browser doesn't support HTML5, so you will need to open this page in a new window.
NHAA Naturopathic Symposium 2023 – 27 – 28 May, 2023 – Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA). ABN 25 000 009 932. Address: Suite 2.10, 46-50 Kent Road, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia; and
- 1.2 Delegate / Sponsor: An individual/corporate in their private capacity.
- TERMS OF REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE
- 2.1 Online Registration Portal: Registration takes place on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 2.2 Prices, Registration and Payment: Prices for attendance are published on the NHAA Website and may be subject to change from time to time. It is the responsibility of the Delegate to ensure that they understand the relevant pricing. Registration is subject to full payment being made. Credit card fees apply.
- 2.3 Get in Quick Registration: Get in Quick tickets to on-sale on 16 January 2023. Delegates can pay the full amount or pay in two (2) instalments. Each instalment is 50%. The first instalment is non-refundable. The second instalment is to be paid on or before 16 March 2023. An administration fee of $30.00 applies for payment by instalment. Non-payment by the due date, you will forfeit your place at the symposium and NHAA retain your 50% deposit. By proceeding to payment, you understand and accept these conditions.
- 2.4 Changes to the Conference and Cancellations: It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the NHAA to alter the advertised content or timing of the NHAA Naturopathic Symposium 2023 or the advertised speakers. The NHAA reserves the right to do this at any time, in which case the NHAA will provide Delegates with notice of changes.
- 2.5 Substitutions: If a delegate is unable to attend the NHAA Naturopathic Symposium a substitute delegate may attend. Substitution can be arranged up until 19 May 2023 by contacting the NHAA Office by email: email@example.com
- 2.6 Refunds: Where a delegate is unable to attend and is not in a position to substitute registration to another person and where the payment was made in full (not including full payment via instalments), the following applies:
- No refund. Recordings of the entire Symposium will be made available via the NHAA Members portal post event.
- 2.7 NHAA Member pricing is available to NHAA members only. Members are not permitted to purchase tickets to the Symposium on behalf of non-members at member prices. Tickets purchased by NHAA members on behalf of non members will be automatically cancelled with no refund.
- 2.8 Refunds will not be issued for non attendance.
- 2.9 NHAA Awards for Excellence Dinner – Where a delegate is unable to attend and is not in a position to find a substitute, the following applies: No refund will be issued. Refunds will also not be issued for non attendance.
If you have any concerns over the above, please contact the NHAA office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org