Novotel Resort Sunshine Coast
A variety of accommodation is available at the Novotel Resort Sunshine Coast for Herbal Medicine Summit 2024 Delegates.
Single Executive King rooms start from $538.00 for 2 nights or why not halve the cost and share an Executive Twin room with a colleague from $269 per person for 2 nights!
As an added bonus, if you’d like to extend your stay and have a short break, the Novotel Resort is offering conference rates for 2 nights prior and 1 night after the Summit.
To book your accommodation at the Novotel Resort Sunshine Coast, please click here. The special delegate rate will be available via the link until 24 April, 2024. From 25 April, accommodation will be available at the rack rate only.
Sebel Twin Waters
Maximise cost effectiveness by sharing a two or three bedroom apartment at the Sebel Twin Waters. This property is located a pleasant 12 minute walk from the Novotel Resort.
Sebel Twin Waters is offering NHAA delegates 10% off the FLEXIBLE RATE for any room type between 22 May – 29 May when booked before 24 April. Rates start from $772.20 for a 2 bedroom garden view apartment for 2 nights or from $952.20 for a 3 bedroom apartment for 2 nights.
Go to http://www.mghotels.com.au/ and follow the steps below:
1. Select the destination (Twin Waters) and Property, your Travel Dates and the Number of People travelling – hit SEARCH
2. Select Change Search – at the top of the page
3. Input Promo Code NHAA2024 (case sensitive) in the Promo Box – hit SEARCH again. You will see discount applied to the FLEXIBLE Rate.
4. Select the room type you wish to book and hit BOOK NOW to proceed to payment screen
5. Fill in all required details to confirm your booking and hit COMPLETE BOOKING
6. You will receive an email confirmation once all details have been processed.
PLEASE NOTE: promo codes are only valid for bookings made online; rooms are subject to availability & will require full prepayment. Bookings will also be subject to any minimum night stay restrictions as listed on the website. Online Terms and Conditions apply to these bookings. For full terms & conditions please visit http://www.mghotels.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Note: NHAA has secured these rates with hotel vendors for the purpose of providing discounted accommodation rates for our delegates. While cheaper accommodation rates might be available from time to time on various on-line platforms, NHAA chooses to liaise directly with hotels to ensure an appropriate level of inventory is available for our group. You are of-course free to source which ever accommodation style and location suits you best.